Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My First Swap Package!

I joined a swap on Crochetoholic's Swap Blog last month, and received my first swap package the other day from Laurie at Really, Just Let Me Finish This Row. What an awesome package it was!

I got a bag of wonderfully scented lavender potpourri - (I could smell it before I even got the box open!), a kit to grow some lavender plants (how did Laurie know I've been wanting to grow some lavender for the longest time?!), perfect for growing in a pot on my sun porch, three Burt's Bees lip balms (and I happen to love Burt's Bees products!) in an adorable little case, a Knitting Pattern-A-Day boxed calendar. a really cute winter penguin hand towel (very appropriate, because my daughter and I are reading a book called "Mr Popper's Penguins" for a 4th grade class assignment!), a can of yummy milk/dark chocolate hot cocoa mix (which I had to hide to keep my daughter from getting into it!), two skeins of soft, white Patons Lacette yarn, a pattern for a beautiful scarf, three skeins of Lily Sugar N' Cream yarn in a pretty (pink!) Strawberry color, and a pack of lovely white Swarovski beads. Finally, I got a nice note from Laurie written on a knitting themed note card (too cute!).

My son actually had no interest in anything in the box except for the bubble wrap - he started nagging me for the bubble wrap as soon as I opened the box. He likes popping the bubbles, LOL!

All in all, this was a wonderful first swap for me! Thank you so much Laurie!

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

That's really really nice. Don't you just love swaps I know I do.:)

Vera said...

I so much wanna have one of those Knitting or Crochet Pattern-A-Day calendars.

Diane said...

Thanks for stopping by. Youre organized... I love it!
Wish I was :(