Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tag!

I heard about this "Daily Dose" award today, and decided to tag a few fellow bloggers whose blogs I really enjoy reading:

Lesa from Lesalicious Style and Life
Christina from Crafty Christina
Naida from Crochet Mama's Blog

Here's the award info, and a picture of the award (right click on the picture, save it to your computer, and then you can post it on your blog):

From Xandra, creator of The Daily Dose Award: "This little award is called The Daily Dose - and here is all the important info to tell you what it is about and where it came from. This is a tribute to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog. I'd like to pass this honor along to some cherished blog friends. In a cyber world ... I often gravitate to these places for my "daily dose" ... because these particular women share bits and pieces of themselves that I just can't seem to live without. I sit in the morning with my hot cuppa Joe and stop by my "friends" to get caught up ... perhaps even a little "wrapped up" in their lives".

I don't drink coffee (just hot cocoa!), but I enjoy reading the above ladies' blogs, and am happy to give them this award!

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Awwww Laura you the best I totally accept the award.:) Thanks a bunch and keep on drinking your hot coca and hop in.:) You the best oh so sweet:)

Crafty Christina said...

Laura, that's so sweet!!! Thank you so so much!!!

The Bookworm said...

Thank you Laura, that is so sweet! You just made my day. The award is up at my blog. I enjoy your blog too :)